Friday, August 29, 2008

Dark Knight - Top 10 Quotes

10 - "Nothing in his pockets but knives and lint." --Gordon

09 - "You've changed things... forever. There's no going back. See, to them, you're just a freak... like me!" --The Joker

08 - "Starting tonight, people will die. I’m a man of my word." --The Joker

07 - "This city deserves a better class of criminal and I'm gonna give it to them. You'll see. I'll show you." --The Joker

06 - "We burned the forest down." --Alfred

05 - "Whatever doesn’t kill you simply makes you stranger" --The Joker

04 - "You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." --Harvey Dent

03 - "Sometimes, truth isn't good enough, sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded." --Batman

02 - "You won't kill me out of some misplaced sense of self-righteousness, and I won't kill you, because you're just too much fun. I think you and I are destined to do this forever." --The Joker

01 - "Some men aren’t looking for anything logical. They can’t be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn." --Alfred

No comments: